What is a Guardian?
Family members of an athlete can be added as Guardians, allowing them to be involved in the athlete's sports life without being the primary SportsEngine account owner.
The primary SportsEngine Account Owner can also be considered a Guardian with full account privileges.
What Can a Guardian Do?
- View the team schedule.
- RSVP to games and events.
- Message team members.
- View and edit the athlete's profile.
- How to Add a Guardian
- How to Remove a Guardian
- Why Am I Unable to Add a Guardian for a Player?
- Why Can't I See My Favorite Team(s)?
- How to View the Contact Information of an Athlete's Guardian