What is a Rostered Member?
Rostered Members are officially rostered players or volunteers of a team, or are associated with an officially rostered player. Rostered Members can be
- A rostered player.
- A rostered staff volunteer.
- A Guardian of a rostered player.
What Can a Rostered Member Do?
- View team schedules.
- View the full roster.
- Participate in team chats.
- Send and receive team messages.
- RSVP to games and events.
- View and upload team media posts.*
- View standings and statistics.*
*Maybe dependent on administrative approval.
NOTE: If you are unable to access some of these listed features, you may be viewing your team as a Fan. Talk to your league or team manager today if you wish to be added to the official roster.
How do Rostered Members Follow their Team?
The team of a Rostered Member will appear in the "Teams" tab of the SportsEngine mobile app by default once the team has been made Active.
Click here if you are a Rostered Member and you do not automatically see your team in the SportsEngine mobile app.