Why Can't I See My Favorite Team(s)?
NOTE: If your team is not yet visible on your league's SportsEngine website, you will not have access in the SportsEngine mobile app either.
You may not be able to see your team in the SportsEngine mobile app if
- Your team has not yet been made Active by the organization.
- The season has ended.
- You accidentally unfollowed your team.
- The team has been made Private.*
- The team has been disabled by the league.
- You are not listed as a Guardian for the player's profile on the team.
- The registration for the player was tied to the account owner by mistake.
*This will prevent any non-rostered members from becoming a fan of the team.
What Can You Do?
Search by the Team ID
- Navigate to the team page on the organization's Website.
- Locate the grey bar with the phone icon near the top of the page.
- Locate the "Team ID".
- Tap the Teams tab in the SportsEngine mobile app.
- Tap the Search Icon.
- Enter the "Team ID".
- Tap the Star to the right of the team you wish to follow if available.
- NOTE: A solid blue or yellow star will indicate you are following this team.
Contact the League or Team Administrator
If you are still unable to find your team, you will need to contact your Team or League Administrator for further assistance.
- How to Find and Follow Teams