How to Send a Team Chat
NOTE: "Team Chats" are Push Notifications. Unlike text messages, which go through a mobile carrier, push notifications are sent/received by your phone's operating system.
- Tap Chats.
- Choose the "Team" you wish to message.
- Enter the desired message.
- You may include text, images, GIF's, and video in your conversation.
- Once satisfied, tap Send.
Helpful Tip! GIFs can be a lot of fun. Unfortunately not all GIFs will work as expected in team chats currently, particularly when using iOS. GIFs saved from another app or from a website onto your mobile device have the best chance of creating the desired effect.
- Why Am I Not Getting Push Notifications?
- How to Mute a Team Chat
- How to View Chat Members
- What is the Difference Between Team Chats and Messages?
- How to Interact with Team Chat Media