How to Interact with Team Chat Media
When viewing "Team Chat", the following options are available for interacting with text, images, GIFs, and video:
- Like - A red heart with a number will indicate the number of collective likes received.
- Unlike - This option will appear only if you have previously liked the media or text you are interacting with.
- Save Image - You can save an image, GIF, or video to your mobile device.
- Hide - This will hide the media or text from your chat feed only. This cannot be undone. Remaining chat members will not be affected.
- Delete - This function is only available to team administrators. If any media or text is deemed offensive or inappropriate, a team administrator may delete any image, gif, video, or text at any time.
Interact with Chat
- Tap Chats.
- Choose the team you wish to manage.
- Long hold on any media or text you wish to manage.
- Tap Save Image, Like/Unlike, or Hide.
- Team Administrators will have the additional option to Delete.