How to Add a Guardian to a Player's Profile Through the Roster
You must be a Team Administrator with Page Owner access to add a guardian on behalf of an athlete through the SportsEngine mobile app.
NOTE: Pending Members will first need to accept their team invite before additional guardians can be added. Click here if you need instructions on how to add a new rostered player first.
- Tap Teams.
- Select the "Team" you wish to manage.
- Tap Roster.
- If applicable, filter by season.
- Ensure the "Players" tab is selected.
- Locate and tap on the "Player" you wish to manage.
- Tap the Guardians tab.
- The player must be an Active Member of the roster (claimed their team invite.
- Double check the contact information of any existing guardians so as to not duplicate email addresses.
- In the bottom right-hand corner, tap the + symbol.
- Enter the "Email Address" of the new guardian.
- Once complete, tap the Checkmark (Android) or Save (iOS).
- This action will invite the user to accept and confirm the email address entered. Once confirmed, full Guardian Privileges will be granted.
- How to Add a New Roster Member